Saturday, August 11, 2012

Maylee Grace turns 4!!!!

We love to make birthdays a big deal at our house!!  It really turns into a birthday week.  Maylee Grace was so excited for this week to finally be here.  She was counting down the sleeps until her special day.  The morning of her birthday (and for the next several days) she kept asking, "Am I 4 now?"  She was also concerned with whether or not her clothes would still fit her now that she was 4.
May and her friends:  Avery, Aubrey and Julianna
 This girl loves her frosting.  If you see a cupcake or piece of cake without frosting around, it's probably hers. :)

On her birthday, Daddy took her on a special Birthday Breakfast Date to the place of her choice.
Showing off her well furnished new doll house


My precious Maylee Grace, you are a treasured gift from God.  Your sweet spirit makes my days so very happy. I love to listen to you sing and watch you dance around the house.  What joy you bring to our family!  I consider myself blessed that God chose me to be your Mommy.  I can't wait to see what He has planned for you!

No comments: