Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Princess

When I found out that I was having a girl, I think my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe that God had given me 3 children AND I would get to raise boys and a GIRL!! What a blessing! There isn't a day that goes by that I think about how special I feel that I got a princess after my sweet boys. She is such a joy in our lives. Her sweet spirit and smile could make the worst day better. I just pray that she will learn to love God with all of her heart and that she will honor Him with her life.
I love you Maylee Grace.


These are her earrings she got from Aunt Carrie for Christmas. Lovely, huh?

She's such a girlie girl. She loves to wear glasses, necklaces and everyone else's shoes.

Aunt Carrie got Maylee Grace this tutu for Christmas. It's a little overwhelming to her right now. :) Daddy was trying to get her to put it on, so he was putting it on his head to show her that it wasn't scary.
Well, she put it on....

Today I'm thankful that MG's little brother is so verbal. He yelled at me to let me know that Maylee Grace was on the train table. She climbed up there all by herself. Neither of the boys climbed up on things like she does. She climbs on everything! This smile makes it especially difficult to be mad...it works even better on Daddy. :)

No comments: